• According to pediatric dermatologists, thin, delicate baby skin1 should be moisturized with a baby cream that is free of ingredients that may disrupt baby’s skin barrier.
• Equally as important is that moisturizing baby creams also contain ingredients like ceramides that help maintain your baby’s skin barrier.
• We also recommend using a fragrance-free, paraben-free formula that is gentle on baby’s developing skin during their first four years of life.
• CeraVe Baby Moisturizing Cream is developed with pediatric dermatologists to provide comforting all-day moisture.
• Formulated to deliver up to 24 hours of moisture, our fragrance-free, paraben-free.
• This dye-free baby cream formula provides your baby’s skin with gentle hydration. Made in USA.
How to use
Apply baby cream liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse immediately and thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow.
AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, DIMETHICONE, PETROLATUM, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP CARBOMER, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, DISODIUM EDTA, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN